We’re back with Dr. Savannah of Family and Co. Chiropractic for an exercise to get more mobility in our backswings!
1. Sit up tall with your feet wide for stability & place your hands behind your head
2. Rotate to the right
3. Side bend as far as you can & hold
4. Take a deep breath in here and blow the air out as you come back up
5. Turn farther & repeat until you can’t go ANY farther
6. Face back to the front and rotate one last time to see how far you can rotate now!
Repeat to the left. If you want to progress this exercise and make it harder, you can bring your feet and knees together OR perform this while sitting on an exercise ball. Let’s do this!