Wed, Jun 07|
Belmont Golf Course (Little Bell Course)
Richmond: Happy Hour Round
Hey FTL Richmond crew, let's take our talents to the golf course for a 6-hole Happy Hour! All skill levels welcome.
Time & Location
Jun 07, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Belmont Golf Course (Little Bell Course), 1600 Hilliard Rd, Richmond, VA 23228, USA
About the event
Fore the Ladies is hosting a 6-hole Happy Hour! That's right, we're taking our skills to the Little Bell short course at Belmont Golf Course for a post-work round.
For this event, you're welcome to play as you want. Whether that's a scramble or just playing your own ball, these events are the nuts and bolts. You come. You meet other golfers. You play golf. You have fun and pick up when you've had enough playing a hole ;)
This will be a shotgun start, in which everyone will start on a different hole right at 6 p.m. When you register you can tell us who you'd like to play with or we'll pair you with someone! We'll start with a happy hour at 5 p.m., so everyone has time to get to their starting hole around 5:45 p.m.
A few additional things to know:
- This isn't an official tournament, so don't get it twisted! It's an opportunity to play golf with like-minded golfers and have fun out on the course.
- If your group doesn't want to keep score, no problem. We're here to have fun.
- Each ticket includes golf on Little Bell, the short course at Belmont Golf Course and two drinks
- Skill level doesn't matter! That's the benefit of playing a scramble, you can take the best shot of the group and play from there.
- After the round, you're welcome to hang out, have some drinks and meet the group!
Fore the Ladies, Inc., is a female-based community and 501(c)(3) non-profit on a mission to introduce more women to the game and bring them together to play, watch, and participate in everything golf has to offer. We hope to make golf more accessible and approachable, while removing the expected barriers such as cost, equipment, golf course access and intimidation.
Fore the Ladies, Inc. is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all staff, volunteers and event attendees. Fore the Ladies, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. The promotion and growth of opportunities in golf is a core tenant of our mission, and all are welcome and encouraged to attend our events or become involved with our mission.